25 September 2020
Lodge & Side Order Complex Update September 2020
The Corby Masonic Club committee met on September 23rd 2020 to consider the latest information available as regards the continuing COVID Pandemic and the effect it is having on our complex. Accordingly they have decided to extend the closure of the Masonic Complex until November 1st 2020.
The position will be reviewed by the committee at the end of October 2020 in light government direction, together with national and provincial masonic guidance available at that time.
NOTE: The new issue of making the complex available for “Emergency Craft Business Meetings “will be included as a agenda item (pending receipt of full details) for decision when the committee meet in October.
Sincerely & Fraternally
Corby Masonic Complex Committee